Army Navy Gear's Maxpedition Spartan Wallet Black is made with heavy duty ballistic nylon for many years of use. This wallet is versatile for travel or everyday use. It has multiple card slots with velcro retention tabs for extra security. Two divided pockets for bills, and an exterior mesh pocket for easy access to paperwork.
- 5 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 1/2" closed
- Contains a plethora of small compartments secured with velcro tabs to prevent slippage.
- Two longer slots for paper bills make carrying multiple currency types easy
- An external mesh pocket is great for quick access to ticket stubs or to separate receipts
- Sewn-in Hypalon tie-down tab allows attachment of a tether for additional security.
- Maxpedition Hard Use Gear is constructed of 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric treated with Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance. Uses high tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread). #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection. High tensile strength nylon webbing. #10 high strength zippers and zipper tracks. UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures.